Turn signal / Hazard Flasher

TBirdDriver

Does anyone know a part number and where to get a turn signal / hazard flasher for an '89 or '90 SC.
Non of the auto parts stores can identify it.
It's a square thing with a 5 pin connector on the bottom.
Ford part #E80B-13350-AA cross ref Ford part #E80Y13350A
(Manufactured by Denso, Japan).

(Or is it a Ford only part).

Yes, but like everyone else, they list a two prong round flasher. Ours is a square thingy with 5 prongs that incorporates both the turn signal and hazard function.

that is the accully the trun signal swich and arm you are looking for? If I understand you right you are looking for the multi-function switch. Ford part number 13K359

No, it's not the multi function switch. It's a combination turn signal / hazard flasher located under the dash above the gas pedal.
I've owned my SC for 12 years now and never had one go before. You would think that a local parts store would have one, but they don't.

Here is more information on the part.
Printed on the side is:
DENSO
FC262KB
166500-0221
12.8V 85 F/M
TURN SIGNAL
40CP+32CP+2CPx(1or2)
HAZARD WARNING
40CP MAX. 5BULBS
MADE IN JAPAN

Good news and bad news. I finally found the the Flasher unit in my book it has the removal and installation procedures and even a picture. Now for the bad news it does not give me a part number anywhere. It's offical name is Flasher Unit. Have you tried your local Ford dealer. Sorry I could not be of more help.

Yes.
I have tried the stealership and it is available.
Price was $46.85.
I was hoping they made an aftermarket replacement for a much cheaper price.
Thanks for your help.

There is neither a V or C in my vin number.
The car it is going in is a 1989.
However, I pulled the one out of my 1990, and it is identical to the '89.
The number on the flasher is
Motorcraft Ford part #E80B-13350-AA
Ford told me the cross reference number to this part was
Ford part #E80Y13350A

I have Great news I have located you one and it is only $1.81

Contact Discount Auto Parts.com they are located in New Jeresy. These guys are awesome I delt with them for almost five years straightwhile I had my Tbird with me stationed in Itlay.

there web site is Discount Auto Parts.com They have a toll free number 1-877-328-8672
Ask for Joe and tell him Steve Schecter sent you I just spoke to him on the phone. you want the 323 flasher.

WAGNER LAMPS 323 [Flasher] Turn Signal $1.81

Let me know how it works out
My Email

I am not pushing these guys but while I was in Italy and my transmission went out the had one custom built for me by Jasper got it crated and got it shipped to me in two weeks.

Hi, guys. Sorry to break in here. I am glad I caught this thread and did some looking myself while I was out today. For real, Autozone, NAPA, O'Reilly's, they don't EVEN know what I'm talking about. their books don't show this thing. I called ford and got the same info as you guys did, 46.82 list. Whew. If this 323 Wagner unit is the same, BUY A LOT OF EM. :) Good going, guys. I would have never thunk it.

Have a great week.

Back