New exhaust housing for turbos

kenewagner

Decided to upgrade the small exhaust housings on my twin turbo. Trying to get up there with Corey HP wise. Only had one in stock so I have to wait for the other one. I figure I will have some slow spooling but for a brief moment it should make awesome power:rolleyes::D:D

Kenturbo.jpg

loss of trunk space?

Decided to upgrade the small exhaust housings on my twin turbo. Trying to get up there with Corey HP wise. Only had one in stock so I have to wait for the other one. I figure I will have some slow spooling but for a brief moment it should make awesome power:rolleyes::D:D

KenView attachment 63758

Ken, are you going to loss all of your trunk?? or are you going to still have room for a cooler or two?? just saying, you got to put them somewhere......Rich:confused:

Corey

I can have these packaged up and out to you any time

Attachments

• MIRRORED TURBO.jpg
    MIRRORED TURBO.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 243
Ken, are you going to loss all of your trunk?? or are you going to still have room for a cooler or two?? just saying, you got to put them somewhere......Rich:confused:
Probably lose my trunk, back seat, front seat, I figure if I can stage at the first light and in 30 minutes it will build some boost than stage the second yellow, Thinking a 6000 stall converter too:p

Ken

colors will clash...

Corey

I can have these packaged up and out to you any time

Brian, what is wrong with your thinking.... those won't match the rest of his car.... You know how Ken is about matching colors and all.....He will have to paint them before he puts them in or is it on???

Brian, what is wrong with your thinking.... those won't match the rest of his car.... You know how Ken is about matching colors and all.....He will have to paint them before he puts them in or is it on???

Fancy mirrored pair like that is worth a huge premium though

The housing on the tow motor forks looks like a pump to me. The other two apear to handle air. Maybe fans for a dust collection system.

Those are for those street races where you feel the need to really blow away the guy next to you. Might need a trailer to haul them though. :eek:

Nah, those are for those times where you really want to blow apart your engine to show someone else that you have that much horsepower. :D

Back