Parting 1993 Thunderbird SC 5 Speed

Black93sc

Car was my daily driver from 2007 - 2010 and was my fathers before that since 1997. Car ran, drove and shifted just fine when parked. Has been parked since about mid 2011 due to a blown rear brake hose and loss of interest. Car was regularly maintained including keeping up on the supercharger fluid. Car is stock save for poly front diff bushings and addition of 3.23 trac lock rear diff.

Please email me with parts needs at tedyoung84 at netzero dot net or pm me here. You can also call or text me at 973 nine 3 four 53 four eight.

1993 Thunderbird SC
3.23 Trac Lock Rear from an automatic SC
5 Speed Trans
Sunroof
Gray cloth interior in very good shape (drivers side seat is NOT even ripped)

Car is located at my brother-in-law's in Saylorsburg, PA. Parts can be shipped, picked up there or I can bring parts to Central NJ depending on my schedule.

Thank You,

Ted

Last edited:
clutch pedals

Hello, I am interested in the clutch pedals and reservoir, if you still have them, how much, can come to you to pickup, I am in nyc.

parts

Hey Ted,

It was nice to meet your bro in law, nice guy. Thanks for the items and it was good working with you.

Free bump!

Tim

Viser clips

What color & condition are the sun vise clips? How much for the vise clips shipped to 92027?

Back