PDA

View Full Version : Sunday fun at Milton cruise night

Ryan A Harris
08-12-2015, 09:01 AM
I was talking with my dad last night. I'm happy hear that a few of you guys are getting your T birds out and representing at the cruise nights. My dad was happy to see you guys as well & shoot the chit with all of you.

Any more plans for cruise nights guys?

fast Ed
08-15-2015, 03:53 PM
Hey Ryan, good to see your father is still enjoying his car, it's a beaut. Tony had emailed me earlier that day to let me know that he and Alan were going to be at the Milton cruise that night, inviting me to join them if I could. Didn't have anything planned, so I went down in the Turbo Coupe. Nice to see Alan and Tony again.

I usually go to that cruise night a few times each year, not sure if the other guys have plans to go again or not.

cheers
Ed

ALS35
08-17-2015, 08:52 AM
I have plans to do more cruise nights. I'm still fighting with an ignition problem on the AOD car that has me pulling out what is left of my hair. My 5 spd crapped out on the way to work today but I believe it is hard faulted and threw a code so I should be able to fix it. I have spares of everything so we'll see.
Had a good time talking to Ryan's dad and it was good to see Ed again.
Alan

ALS35
08-18-2015, 12:44 PM
Code on the 5 speed said that DIS faulted and #2 coil not firing. Changed the DIS and good to go again. 10 minute fix if you have parts in the garage.
Alan