Any Up coming Meetings

Well not at the moment

The drag racing season is pretty much over for the year so we're done as far as going to the track. We could do a not racing meet like we did in Chattanooga but we'll have to keep an eye on the weather. If you would like to host a meet, let us know. We're always looking for a good time.
Jason

What part of Georiga are you moving to? Might give us a better ideal of were we might be able to have a winter meet. About the drag racing, our local 1/8 here in Chattanooga has T&T on Saturdays if the weather is nice and not too cold.

I was thinking about trying to schedule something for Jan. after the holidays. What do you think? Meet somewhere for lunch or dinner or something?

Well, let's figure what to do. Input from members please. What's happening in January, anywhere in the area? Everybody check your area activities for January and report back here.

Perhaps whichever weekend the MLK holiday falls on would be good, as it's a 3 day weekend for some people (not me, though). Not really sure what we can do in the middle of January, though.

That must mean that you got another job, Dan? I get a 3 day weekend every weekend so any weekend is Ok with me. That may change in January, though.

Keep me in mind too guys. I'd like to get out and meet some other SC'ers. Never been to a track though, newbie. I'd like to see what you guys have done to yours in person (and steal some ideas ;)). No SC's around here but mine.

93tbirdsc said:
I am in Warner Robins Ga just 15 miles south of Macon and about an hour south of Atalnta

Hey I'm in WR too... Been here in GA since 96. We will have to hook up sometime.

Jim Long

Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds opens Jan 25th and has test&tune every saturday thru March. We could do a meet there in Feb. Atlanta Dragway hasn't released their schedule yet. I need to update my e-mail list so let's check the bbs here for updates. Who would like to meet at SilverDollar in Feb? I'm itching to try out this new cam and newly generated 319 hp at the strip. My goal this year is a 12.9XX.

What part of N. Bama are you from? Most of the members are from the Atlanta area, but we have some everywhere it seems. I myself am here in the Chattanooga area, but grow up just west, around the Nickajack Dam area.

Ditto on the get together in Jan/Feb.

I'm for the get together in Jan/Feb, weather permitting, don't want to get my baby too dirty........can't wait to see some other SC fanatics, just got mine this month, really having fun with it.

I join a regional SCC, I notice that SSCofSE does not include Florida, is there some other SCC in Florida??

Back