Bad Idle Cured!

Charkly

Fixed it-fixed it-fixed it. God damn that thing was fubar-it needed:

Mass airflow sensor, Intake air temperature sensor, Throttle positioning sensor, One vacumn leak, Plug wire loose.

It now runs like a champ, and doesnt miss a beat at 700 rpm's-thanks for the suggestions-Now PLEASE list parts I can get and where to get them, with p4rices. thanks again.

fixed

No man-what happened is the car was running bad, so that got number 1 priority. Now it runs good, so I would like to modify it. Whic brings us to priority two, finding aftermarket parts that work well on supercoupes-now i would like suggestions on wht to do, and where to get pars-plus, used parts for sale-thanks for asking. Mike

I know it's a pain in the ass but this question gets brought up every other day. Go back through all the posts and read them.

Exhaust first
Upgraded MAF
Filter

There is a lot to it, and there are Many, many discussions on what type how much where to get them and so forth. There is also a New owner section.

I say read all the old posts because it will teach you the most and you will be able to make an educated choice. If not just start throwing parts at it, wonder why it doesn't work right, blow the engine up and sell it in the classifieds just like all the other cars being parted out there (except for the guys that do just that part out cars).

Jeff

Back