PDA

View Full Version : Pair of SC's for sale cheap

Jim in VA
09-21-2015, 08:12 PM
I have a pair of SC's for sale cheap for a hopefully fast sale. One is an '89, the other a '90. Both are silver with grey leather interior, and completely stock. Both need a good bit of work, but are worth the effort. Both have good engines, transmissions (automatic) and both have titles. I posted them here a couple months ago, but now don't see them here. I'll have to look deeper maybe. Caifan posted some pics for me (thanks man!) but not sure where the old post is now. If you have any interest, please email me at jarmbrester2@gmail.com for photos and details. The cars are in Stafford, VA (halfway between D.C. and Richmond) 2 minutes off I95. I can meet you to look at them just about any time, just let me know. I hope somebody here will scoop them up soon, otherwise they'll have to go to the crusher, as I have no permanent place to keep them, and no garage to do the needed work. I'll see if I can figure out how to get some photos back up for those interested, but am happy to email them to you upon request.

Thanks,
Jim

blowme
09-21-2015, 11:05 PM
interested in the scoupes .....please text me a price or call 724 344 2769....thanks