PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Thunderbird Supercoupe **Clean Bodied Car***For Sale**

NastyEssCee
10-14-2015, 02:39 AM
Ok so here's the deal. I bought this car based off nostalgia for an older Thunderbird I used to own.
It's a very clean body, never see them this clean anymore and I planned on building her up. However,
I can't bring myself to rip this car apart and I have another car moving in...so its time to make room sadly.

1993 Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe
130k+ Miles (Odometer stopped working at 133k...somewhere around 150k)
Automatic
Working Sunroof
Recent Tune Up (plugs, wires, DIS, Coil Pack & Fuel Filter)
Besides Cone Filter & Clear Headlights its 100% Stock
Interior is OK. Standard Cracks in Dash, Needs new seatbelt assembly (track and motors work, actual buckles are missing)

Asking 4k Or Best Offer. Leave a post or pm me. I'll check this a few times a week as I know forum traffic is low.

I dont like to put night time photos but those were taken tonight with the new headlights in!

NastyEssCee
10-14-2015, 02:43 AM
More Pictures

NastyEssCee
10-14-2015, 02:45 AM
some pictures taken tonight with the clear headlights

NastyEssCee
10-14-2015, 02:49 AM
a few more pics. car is 100% inspected in New Jersey for the next 2 years as well. Also have a brand new tail panel with no cracks to go with the car.
Was gonna wait until spring to install it but it goes with the car :D

TBirdJKC
10-14-2015, 10:42 AM
Just to let you know. The tail panel you have in the picture is a non-led single piece panel and will only fit an 89-91 deck lid. You may be better off selling it separately. Otherwise its a beautiful car, I love the blue/tweed seats! Good luck with the sale!

NastyEssCee
10-14-2015, 03:23 PM
Just to let you know. The tail panel you have in the picture is a non-led single piece panel and will only fit an 89-91 deck lid. You may be better off selling it separately. Otherwise its a beautiful car, I love the blue/tweed seats! Good luck with the sale!

hmmm...I wasn't aware that the tail panels were any different from year to year except for the non led vs the full lighted tailpanel which started in 94.

Tim Groth
10-14-2015, 03:29 PM
hmmm...I wasn't aware that the tail panels were any different from year to year except for the non led vs the full lighted tailpanel which started in 94.

Led's started in '92 btw

-Tim

moneymike
10-14-2015, 08:37 PM
need more interior photos please.

FrankenBird
10-15-2015, 10:52 AM
that white looks very nice..