Meet next Tuesday

ALS35

SCCoA Member
Location: Kelsey's at 1011 The Queensway. Just west of Islington on the south side.
We usually park behind the bank that is there.
Time: 7:00 PM
Let's see some of the folks and renew friendships. Please post a reply here if you plan to be there (or not), with a bird (or not).
Alan

Location: Kelsey's at 1011 The Queensway. Just west of Islington on the south side.
Let's see some of the folks and renew friendships. Please post a reply here if you plan to be there (or not), with a bird (or not).
Alan
I can be there at 8 with a Ford but not my Thunderbird. It's still in the car hospital.

Alan

should to be able to be there no bird

Right around the corner from my work but not going to be there this week. Sorry I cant join you guys for your first meet as Pres Al.

Drew

I might be able to make it around 8 but I have a family commitment to attend to first. If I can make it I will probably be in the 89 Bird.

Tom

(No excuses and no pleas for attention.)

I will be there with President-Al's toys. If anyone wants the winter tires and rims let me know and I will bring them. The K & N filter is also available.

Shoot, I can't make it. Sorry I can't tell you why though....lol

Have fun!!

if I check on here more often, I bet I can make the next one.

No excuses and no cries for attention

Tiffany.jpgIt was good to see Tony, Derrick and Mr. Varrik with his entourage of Yoga groupies...... the New Leader Al and the rest of the cast of characters.

Next meet lets celebrate Les Borda's Birthday.

Last edited:
Should have!

Sorry guys, being as it is quite close for me I should have tried to make it out!
92' running well.
Really am noticing now strangers commenting on its condition and rarity.
PR

Back