mysterious clunk

GHOSTXR7

So ive been driving with thus mysterious clunk for a long while n finally got off my shoulders n addressed it. Installed moog strut rod bushings, both upper n lower control arms n new front struts. Still the noise persists. Only problem now is its clunking more now than before. When does it clunk is the question right? Well whenever i turn left or right and even happens when i brake. Im at wits end. Is there something else im missing

Have you put the car in the air and checked all suspension components, including wheel bearings? Motor mounts? Steering rack mounts/bushings ok?

Sway bar end links?

Mine used to snap while turning when they needed greasing, but I thought it was just due to the car being lowered. I run sealed now, so they're much quieter. Still, they do seem likely suspects.

I have replaced strut rod bushing power steering rack and bushings. Numerous control arms upper and lower. Motor mounts replaced also. The wheel bearings have never been replaced so that is a good thought but i will be converting to cobra brakes so the bearings will be replaced then. As for the shocks its very possible that the uppers could be bad but i replaced the struts and upper strut mounts within a year ago. But other then the bearings everything up front has been replaced. Now im riding without sway bar links so daz definitely not the noise

The only thing that is not on the car is the sway bar links due to me trying to determine if the noise is coming from the sway bar. The only thing that has not been replaced are the wheel bearings. I have laid in the engine compartment to see what im missing and i can hear the clunk just cant place where the noise is coming from

Back