Eibach springs

gbabione

I installed the Eibach lowering springs a while ago before I started the engine build. After installing them, the rearend sat lower than the front. What would cause this and how do I fix it? I'm not sure if the front is too high or if the rear is too low.

I installed eibachs on my 90 some years ago, and luckily an eibach sales rep advised that they don't recommend an even amount of drop on all fours for the tbird. If I remember right, it was 2" drop front and 1" in the rear. I had serious trust issues when I placed the order but in the end, they were right.

What did you order?

JJ

Same problem on my white sc. Even after new isolators it still sits too low in the back
I will never run eibach springs again! My red sc has cut stock springs handles exactly
the same rides alot better and looks 100x better because it does not sag in the ~~~!
1.5 coils off the rear 1 off the front springs = perfect i am going to have to cut 1/2 coil off the front
To get my eibach springs to look right.

My the rear on mine started sagging again after a couple of weeks with the new isolators. I ended up having to get air bags to even up the rear. I have to agree though, very disappointing:( My springs are Vogtland's.

Thanks for the replies. When I get to it again I'll measure the heighth. I am an hour away from where I am keeping it for now. I just had the SCP exhaust installed for an additional $500. Then it blew the coolant out from somewhere. I think it's the oil cooler hose. It runs terrible right now. After I fix the coolant problem, I hope I can get it to XR7Dave for programming. After it is running, I will work on suspension.

Back