PDA

View Full Version : **** Cancelled **** Not the track, just me attending

Kurt K
10-26-2015, 02:17 PM
I got too busy this afternoon and the track moved up the gate and racing times. I just can't comfortably get there and race without running around like crazy. So I have decided to wait until Spring to race again.

Although I'm not a fan of the Midnight Madness program because of how crowded the pits are, this appears to be my best opportunity to try and better the 11.60 I ran at the Shootout this year. The current forecast looks favorable (for now). The event runs from 7pm-1am. I hope to get there before the gates open so I can get a decent spot in the pits and get through Tech early.

Let me know if anybody else is planning on attending.

Quik95SC
10-26-2015, 09:59 PM
Hey Kurt,
Good luck on trying to better that Shootout time. I know how you feel. I am going to try for Beechbend (Bowling Green) on the 7th or 14th of November before they close for the season to see if a little cooler weather will let me drop into the 10's before they kick me off the track! Never thought I would be saying that! LOL Looks like it might be time to invest in some more safety equipment after all!

It is only a 5 hour T&T window so they may not tech too hard. We'll have to see.

How far is Gateway from you? I have about an hour and 15 to get to bowling green track.

Take Care,
Smitty

Kurt K
10-27-2015, 12:08 AM
Gateway is only about 30 minutes from me. I'm just hoping the weather holds out and isn't too cold for decent track prep.

Kurt K
10-30-2015, 05:42 PM
Due to various reasons, I will not be attending tonight. I will head back in the Spring.