SCUI Competition IRS Suspension Bushing Kit

TSC89

SCCoA Member
SOLD

I have one of SCUI's Competition IRS Suspension Bushing Kits.
The kit I have is for the Lincoln Mark VIII aluminum arms.

You can see this link for more information: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthr...tition-IRS-suspension-bushing-kit-group-order

The entire kit is $600, and that will include shipping in the lower 48 states.

*Notes*

•Installation is an involved process. On a scale of 1-10 in difficulty this would be about a 7. Make sure you are capable of completing the install before ordering.
•This kit eliminates the "toe link" compensator.
•This kit is available for both cast steel SC control arms and Mark VIII aluminum arms. The kits are different, so you will have to specify. The bushings are not designed to work on the early stamped steel SC control arms.
•Some fitting may be required. It is impossible to predict the exact dimensions of all Ford components. This is one of the reasons Ford uses rubber. It will be your responsibility to ensure proper fitment of all components.
•These are COMPETITION BUSHINGS for OFFROAD AND RACING PURPOSES only. Proper maintenance and upkeep is essential for both performance reasons and your own safety. The responsibility for proper bolt torque and overall fitment is with the end user. SCUI accepts no responsibility for the use or installation of this competition only suspension kit.

Last edited:
Damn it Jim............. (best William Shatner voice)

Could really use this, but no, the car isn't running yet. Someone buy this before my wife is extremely upset with me.

Back