Fiberglass 89-93 ram air hood FS!

shocar4

Well with 4 kids now the time has come to sell my 90sc, but before I got a chance to install my fiberglass ram hood. I never installed it on my car but it was on a car before I owned it. The hood was never painted, it is light gray primer (gel coat?) right now. I did remove my hood and sat it on my car and it seemed to fit extremely well. It does have holes for hood pins and hood is in great shape minus a few small scuffs...no cracks or breaks in fiberglass....very well built, but I'm not sure of the original maker. I am at work right now and will upload pics tonight.....looking for $250 picked up in Randleman, NC....NO SHIPPING please don't ask.........btw my bird will be on here shortly ask if any interest on that~ RP

Hood

What's up Randy
Time for the bird to fly the coop huh....Truly a nice sharp SC! GLWTS
Good buy on the hood...got my gears turning! I'm still goin to hold out for a cobra R hood. If i change my mind i'll let u know...;)
Greg

I'm really interested in this, when would be a good time to come get it? I'm putting an edelbrock intake on my 5.0 thunderbird and the factory hood won't clear anything but the factory intake, and I don't wanna pass this deal up.

Back