Double IC for sale

kenewagner

I have an older double IC that I am reworking with my own end tanks. IC will be basely the same as others I have built. Am considering painting it a real nice silver. Should be done late this week if any are interested. 350 with shroud and a stock core or 320 without shroud and stock IC for a core. Shipping free in the mainland US

Ken

I have an older double IC that I am reworking with my own end tanks. IC will be basely the same as others I have built. Am considering painting it a real nice silver. Should be done late this week if any are interested. 350 with shroud and a stock core or 320 without shroud and stock IC for a core. Shipping free in the mainland US

Ken

I'm interested. Mods needed or a bolt in? I just picked up an IC fan from SCP. Could I still use it with this?

I'm interested. Mods needed or a bolt in? I just picked up an IC fan from SCP. Could I still use it with this?

It will just bolt in. The shroud will have 1/4" inserts to attach a perma cool or Spal fan on. You can also use tie strip to fastenen it to a non shroud IC. You would have to decide on which you want shroud or no shroud. It wouldn't be done till sometime next week

Ken

It will just bolt in. The shroud will have 1/4" inserts to attach a perma cool or Spal fan on. You can also use tie strip to fastenen it to a non shroud IC. You would have to decide on which you want shroud or no shroud. It wouldn't be done till sometime next week

Ken

Thanks,

I would want the shroud. Email me at dwtaylor999@gmail when you have it done and I'll get you payment. I'd like to keep the old intercooler if that's okay, so I'm cool with any core charge.

Thanks,

I would want the shroud. Email me at dwtaylor999@gmail when you have it done and I'll get you payment. I'd like to keep the old intercooler if that's okay, so I'm cool with any core charge.

I have been on vacation. IC will be done next Wednesday and ready to ship the following Monday. Holiday has screwed me up for getting things done quickly. No core so you would need to add 15.00 to the price. Let me know if your still interested, if not I will go ahead and list it for sale

Ken

I have been on vacation. IC will be done next Wednesday and ready to ship the following Monday. Holiday has screwed me up for getting things done quickly. No core so you would need to add 15.00 to the price. Let me know if your still interested, if not I will go ahead and list it for sale

Ken

Definitely still want it!. Payment sent.

Back