PDA

View Full Version : 94 bird

twistedbird
11-03-2015, 11:51 AM
I have a 94 tbird sc for sale. The car is black with a 5 spd, wit no mods. My intention was it to fix her up, I have spend some money on fuel pump, plugs, wires, battery and water pump and got her going. I ended changing my mind for the fact that i already have a 91 that i have complete redone and plus the wife didnt want me spending to much money on this 1. It would make a great fix her upper or parts car. It does start right up and drive good. Im not to sure what to ask for so I will for the fact it does need some work but nothing major. Shoot me a message wit a offer.

stanger19899ddr
01-08-2016, 10:15 AM
I have a 94 tbird sc for sale. The car is black with a 5 spd, wit no mods. My intention was it to fix her up, I have spend some money on fuel pump, plugs, wires, battery and water pump and got her going. I ended changing my mind for the fact that i already have a 91 that i have complete redone and plus the wife didnt want me spending to much money on this 1. It would make a great fix her upper or parts car. It does start right up and drive good. Im not to sure what to ask for so I will for the fact it does need some work but nothing major. Shoot me a message wit a offer.

Hey saw your ad and was wondering it the supercoupe was still for sale:rolleyes:

stanger19899ddr
01-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Hey is the supecoupe still for sale:rolleyes: