PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Super Coupe for Sale in PA

klmrace
11-18-2015, 03:58 PM

I love this car, and I'm no techie... So I can't answer some technical questions about my wonderful car.....

1990 Super Coupe, 5 speed transmission, moon roof, cosmetic paint problems. Needs a brake booster, drivers side seat belt gear, passenger side window needs fixing so it goes up and down. AC probably needs charged. NOT original transmission - this car came with an automatic, but I always wanted a 5-speed so I had it switched out with a transmission from a 1989 Super Coupe. Therefore, the cruise control doesn't work, and the speedometer is off.... It also doesn't have the original radio and CD player. Other than the above, the brakes being the biggest problem to fix, this car is super fun to drive. 148000 miles. Garage kept - hasn't seen snow on it since maybe 2000. Engine runs great. I put classic plates on it, I think about 5 years back to save on insurance. As I'm getting older, I just don't have time to work on it and run it the way it should be taken care of..... 814-360-9872 Located in Curwensville PA $2500.00

moneymike
11-18-2015, 08:30 PM
need more photos- all angles on exterior, interior, engine bay, etc. The more photos, the better chance of selling it...