PDA

View Full Version : 90 SC 85k one owner in CT

barbfranco
11-21-2015, 05:02 PM
For sale..and it is killing me to do so..because I have loved my Super Coupe since the day I bought it brand new..but I need garage and driveway space.
Info: 1990 SC Tbird
White/black leather
automatic
85k orig miles
Asking $3,000 or best offer
located in Connecticut
Very well maintained ..Runs great (my brother was the mechanic..the best around!) No rust.Moon roof.A/C.power everything. orig owners manual and window sticker.Was garaged most of it's 25 years.Alloy wheels.Jbl sound system. Radio is original but doesn't work.Some of the black outside trim has worn off, easily fixable with a little paint. The dash is split in a couple spots and the driver seat is worn at the bolster.The head gaskets have been done. No doubt this car will be extremely valuable one day soon..

I am going to try and upload photos..not having luck doing it..i will keep trying! I uploaded a couple and It tells me to drag them to attach them..can't seem to do it..any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

shoalcracker
11-22-2015, 12:22 PM
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?98525-How-to-Post-a-Picture&highlight=post%20picture

Hope this helps.

Paul

chickencoupe
11-23-2015, 06:28 PM
Where in ct ?

barbfranco
11-24-2015, 11:43 AM
The Hartford area..
still hoping to post photos soon!
I could email them to you if interested.
Barb

chickencoupe
11-25-2015, 08:12 AM
Yes please email me some pics. Im in south windsor. Christianmetsch@gmail.com.
Thanks!!

barbfranco
11-25-2015, 03:05 PM
Sent you the pics..thx!

txsc
11-26-2015, 12:27 PM
For sale..and it is killing me to do so..because I have loved my Super Coupe since the day I bought it brand new..but I need garage and driveway space.
Info: 1990 SC Tbird
White/black leather
automatic
85k orig miles
Asking $3,000 or best offer
located in Connecticut
Very well maintained ..Runs great (my brother was the mechanic..the best around!) No rust.Moon roof.A/C.power everything. orig owners manual and window sticker.Was garaged most of it's 25 years.Alloy wheels.Jbl sound system. Radio is original but doesn't work.Some of the black outside trim has worn off, easily fixable with a little paint. The dash is split in a couple spots and the driver seat is worn at the bolster.The head gaskets have been done. No doubt this car will be extremely valuable one day soon..

I am going to try and upload photos..not having luck doing it..i will keep trying! I uploaded a couple and It tells me to drag them to attach them..can't seem to do it..any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I would like to have photos emailed to me please. jdavis300@gmail.com.

Best Regards,

JD

barbfranco
11-27-2015, 12:17 AM
Sent them ..thanks!

Lookingtobuy5
12-17-2015, 05:45 PM
Was wondering if your sc was still available, if it is can u email me pics? Paulbeckwith498@yahoo.com

chickencoupe
12-17-2015, 06:52 PM
She sent me pics. Nice clean car in manchester If I recall. Just been to busy to go look at it but if she doesnt respond I guess I could forward the pics. There is a 5 spd for sale in warwick ri thats In a little worse shape for cheap cheap with abs issues on ebay right now also. if your a new england guy might be worth the trip to check em out.

mitt1233
12-17-2015, 08:25 PM
She sent me pics. Nice clean car in manchester If I recall. Just been to busy to go look at it but if she doesnt respond I guess I could forward the pics. There is a 5 spd for sale in warwick ri thats In a little worse shape for cheap cheap with abs issues on ebay right now also. if your a new england guy might be worth the trip to check em out.
The silver one on eBay was once mine. I sold it to a guy last year. It needed some TLC then but I did tune up, brakes, tires, valve cover gaskets, fuel pump and probably a couple other things. I found the one I have now so had to sell the other one. I don't remember the abs light being on when I had it and I think the supercharger needed new seals. I sold it for $800 then.

geekedup
12-17-2015, 10:25 PM
can you send me pics also errivera75@gmail.com

chickencoupe
12-18-2015, 12:59 AM
Theres also a 5spd think its a 90 at a buy here pay here in waterbury. Youd have to search it. Guy said its in storage and part of the owners personal collection, salesman bs, and they had orinally wanted 10, 000 for it. Last time I checked its was down to like 8, 900? So I guess its safe to say its still there.

chickencoupe
12-18-2015, 01:03 AM
The silver one on eBay was once mine. I sold it to a guy last year. It needed some TLC then but I did tune up, brakes, tires, valve cover gaskets, fuel pump and probably a couple other things. I found the one I have now so had to sell the other one. I don't remember the abs light being on when I had it and I think the supercharger needed new seals. I sold it for $800 then.

How was the trans? Pretty rusted out underneath? I was going to go look at it as a possible parts car. Couldnt live with that interior though.:eek: that maroon gives me a stomach ache.

mitt1233
12-18-2015, 10:03 AM
How was the trans? Pretty rusted out underneath? I was going to go look at it as a possible parts car. Couldnt live with that interior though.:eek: that maroon gives me a stomach ache.
Now that I think of it I am sure it needed a clutch and rear end needed something. It was making a noise when I sold it. The interior was in pretty good shape but I agree. Horrible color and I didn't like the fabric either. I don't think there was much rust if any. I bought it from Connecticut and had it for a couple of years until I found my 95.

Lookingtobuy5
12-20-2015, 08:29 PM

Where in Warwick is that super coupe you were talking about? Im from attleboro ma

mitt1233
12-20-2015, 11:04 PM
Where in Warwick is that super coupe you were talking about? Im from attleboro ma

Looks like silver one got sold on eBay. It was a no reserve and last I saw it was at $835.

barbfranco
12-20-2015, 11:32 PM
My SC is still for sale..sorry I haven't been checking this thread.Been busy with the holiday! I will email pics to the interested parties..thanks!