PDA

View Full Version : 1990 35th Anniversary manual - SOLD

Randall Burnett
11-28-2015, 12:09 PM
Car is sold as of 11-29-15.

Selling my 35th 5 speed with 108,500 miles. This is a rare car that can just be driven or restore it with little effort. Car has all factory options including sunroof, keyless entry, power antenna, auto headlamps and the usual power features. Non smoker car.
The car runs and drives great. Transmission shifts good. Brakes work as intended. Car has new brake pads with rotors, new upper a-arms and ball joints. Front alignment done. The car will need new tires. A/C blows cold when charged but does have a leak. Heat works great.
Interior in nice shape with no cracks in dash or rips/tears in seats. Driver seat moves slow and interior lights don't work. Has an aftermarket head unit that works fine. All the JBL equipment is still in car including the slave CD player. I do not have the factory head unit. Window tint is old and needs to be redone. Anniversary floor mats included.
The car has a few dents, dings and chips in paint. The passenger side door and fender were backed into while car was parked. Door opens fine but there is a dent / crease in door and fender. Also a dent in front of passenger rear corner light. Rear cover was replaced with an all black piece. The wheels were repainted all black. No rust on body. Usual rust on underside components and inner rear bumper. The weep hole on passenger floor board is soft.
This car is listed on eBay also. The auto check report lists prior accidents which I have no real info on. I am assuming the passenger side and rear bumper are why.
Unable to load some of the pictures. Feel free to email me at rablue783@yahoo.com for more pictures.

I am asking $4350.00 for the car. It is located in Town of Poughkeepsie NY 12603.
Thanks,
Randall6446264463644646446564466

lincolnwelding
11-29-2015, 01:38 PM
Wow I hope my sho sells before this does. Found your ebay ad and the car looks great underneath for a NY car. Good luck with the sale

Randall Burnett
11-29-2015, 06:59 PM
Hi, thanks for the interest. The car sold today on eBay.
Randall