belt routing diagram

No vehichle info sticker underhood? Usually displayed there, if not google images would be a good bet I would think.

Here you go..................

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 138
  • motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Here you go..................
I have it routed the exact way you have yours but my belt is too big, but I can routed it where you can get the belt off without taking the lower hose off and it fits just fine but the water pump is spinning opposite of the other accessories. i'm at a loss right now this is the # on the belt 7PK2470 and 973K7

I have it routed the exact way you have yours but my belt is too big, but I can routed it where you can get the belt off without taking the lower hose off and it fits just fine but the water pump is spinning opposite of the other accessories. i'm at a loss right now this is the # on the belt 7PK2470 and 973K7

It you have it routed like in the pics and it's too big then you have the wrong belt. You can't spin the water pump in the reverse direction because the impellers are designed to push water in one direction. Below is some info on the correct belts and length.

Outside Circumference (in): 90.63

GOODYEAR 4080897 .

Dayco 5080900

thanks for all the help I did have the wrong belt. purchased the correct one now all is well.

thanks again

Back