PDA

View Full Version : Let's Meet

ALS35
12-03-2015, 10:02 PM
When: Wednesday December 09, 7:30 PM
Where: Tim Hortons, 10 Vogell Rd (for you GPS guys). It is on 16th Ave, north side, one stoplight west of hwy 404.
Chosen because it has a reasonable parking lot and is close to 404 for easy access. It is a warm place to sit and talk cars (Paul) and not a dinner meet. I'm trying to get away from the dinner thing.
This will be the last meet this year and I don't want to be to close to Christmas when everyone gets busy and starts pulling out what is left of their hair.
If you think you can make it, reply to this post. If you think you can't, reply anyway. I'm still trying to see who's out there.
Both my 'birds are nesting for the winter so I will be coming in the F150.
Alan

KMT
12-03-2015, 10:35 PM
No meal, no holiday, no car....sorry, that's not a meet.

Why do that, except as an excuse to get out of the house and away from the wife & kids.

Peterdroy66
12-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Al, good plan but I am MOVING the next day, I have already been told that disappearing to run my Challenger 21' in Lake Ontario tomorrow would not fit well with home planning! So I think Wed is out for me!

Pete R

ALS35
12-05-2015, 04:13 PM
No meal, no holiday, no car....sorry, that's not a meet.

Why do that, except as an excuse to get out of the house and away from the wife & kids.

This from the guy that has a chapter really close. Enjoy the drive to Sacramento. I've heard that the Pacific Coast highway is really fun.
Alan

black V8
12-06-2015, 10:59 PM
Sorry Alan, not going to be able to make it. Too many things to do before the snow flies.

Cheers Tom

shoalcracker
12-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Al

Sorry, I know you went to a lot of trouble moving this NEast but I just can't pull the time together.

I'm at least 2 weeks behind on this reno and I have to get on the laundry room.

The door leading to the garage has to be removed for the rework and weather wise I need every 30-40 degree day I can get or take out a 2nd mortgage for the heating bill. :(

Paul