PDA

View Full Version : 94 5spd sc for sale

philstad28
12-08-2015, 01:48 AM
I am selling my 94 sc 5spd. The odometer reads 75k but it stopped working about 2 years ago so the actual mileage is around 90k which is pretty low. It is black with gray interior and has many options including a moonroof. It has mods which include:
Ported MP2 supercharger
MP Inlet Plenum
MP raised top
5% and 10% pulleys
Ported heads with 3 angle valve job
ARP Head studs
Custom made double intercooler
75mm polished tb
73mm C&l Maf
Cold air intake with k&N filter
Ported exhaust manifolds
3rd cat delete
Pypes mufflers
EGR Delete
17" wheels
Sony Stereo

It does have some body issues which are mostly at the Passanger side quarter panel and needs paint. The car recently lost a freeze out plug when I was driving and popped a headgasket. I already replaced them a few years ago so the all the bolts shouldn't be rusty or anything. It has a new slave and master cylinder in it to for the trans. The clutch feels good and it shifts good too. I have replaced the brakes and fuel filter too. The interior is in ok shape and could use a cleaning. I installed an aftermarket boost guage as well. Was running around 14psi. Ran mid 14s on the stock blower with an 89-93 pulley. I have 6 cars at the moment so im looking to downsize my fleet. Im looking for $2000 for it considering the performance parts for it are worth almost that. I have a xenon front bumper I can include with it too. If anyone is interested leave me a pm or shoot me a text or call at 484-664-9688. The car is located in fletwood pa. I Don't have pictures of it at the moment but I will get some when I can,.

Thanks, Phil

philstad28
01-16-2016, 02:33 PM
Car is still available.

chickencoupe
01-16-2016, 03:48 PM
If the front air dam is the 5320 I would be interested in it by itself. I know its a shot in the dark being yours is the later body style.

philstad28
01-17-2016, 02:09 PM
the air dam is for a 94-97 thunderbird and it will not fit with the older stlye ones. sorry :(

nickleman60
01-17-2016, 03:44 PM
the air dam is for a 94-97 thunderbird and it will not fit with the older stlye ones. sorry :(

If this is the one that you're talking about, it has been installed on an early model SC. The black 94 is my car and I don't know who owns the silver early model.

TSC89
01-17-2016, 10:43 PM

FrankenBird
03-06-2016, 02:10 AM
If this is the one that you're talking about, it has been installed on an early model SC. The black 94 is my car and I don't know who owns the silver early model.

MAN! i love that black cowl hood..so tasteful