Anyone have any idea what this is?

Assuming it's from under the driver's side cowling, it looks like a tee for windshield washer fluid hoses.

Good morning

That item is vacuum distribution block or" tee" or "tree" as it sometimes known. It provide a vacuum connection/distribution for system/ sub-system operation such as the Speed Control Servo. Look for the emission information sticker on the radiator support for a simple vacuum schematic. The block is located under the lower driver cowl windshield wiper arm assembly. It is attached with I believe 11 mm nut. I know of three different configurations/versions of this block. One for 3.8 N/A engines. One for S/C with manual and automatic transmissions. The S/C blocks are clearly marked with the letters S/C. They are easily forgotten and broken when removing and installing cylinder heads and or engines. Surprisingly I have found replacements at the salvage yards with 5.0 V8 birds. Just bring it with you and check for the letter markings S/C.

Good Luck.

Yep. If you're unable to find an intact replacement, you can accomplish the same task using a vacuum manifold block or even a series of cheapo vacuum tees.

I swear on my 90 it's a combination vacuum and windshield washer fluid splitter. I'll take a look tomorrow. Under the drivers cowl.

JJ

Back