WBT 94-95 Roller

ridecontrol

Looking for a 94-95 SC in decent shape with no motor or trans, will also take one with blown motor or trans because neither of the two are needed. Located in PA but willing two travel to another state within reason. Thanks in advance!!!

I have a nice 92 with roll cage cowl hood fuel cell 4.5 mustang bolt pattern ect I got from Gary Kuhn No title though you would have to go trough the PA state to get one car is located in northern cambria PA 15714 let me know.

Attachments

• nov2003cover.jpg
    nov2003cover.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 92 sc2.jpg
    92 sc2.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 92 sc1.jpg
    92 sc1.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 157
Looking for a 94-95 SC in decent shape with no motor or trans, will also take one with blown motor or trans because neither of the two are needed. Located in PA but willing two travel to another state within reason. Thanks in advance!!!

Well this is a bit of a coincidence. I'm located in Maryland and have been using my SC as a daily up until yesterday when the engine overheated and started leaking. Its a 95 auto, black exterior, tan interior. The car was actually in southern California until the previous owner moved here and sold it to me, so the body has almost zero rust on it. everything on it is completely stock except the previous owner lowered it. Trans is still in good shape, the engine just needs a rebuild

Back