Set of XR7 Wheels - Kansas City

Thomas A

I have a set of wheels with center caps from a 1989 Cougar XR7 that I'd like to sell; These have been sitting in my basement for several years; I kept them to possibly restore some day as they are in solid shape, but the painted finish is dull and faded. They have tires on them currently, but they are very old and some wouldn't balance properly. Asking $200 local pick up. I would consider selling the wheels only and shipping at buyer's expense.

Attachments

• XR7_Wheels5.JPG
    XR7_Wheels5.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 293
  • XR7_Wheels4.JPG
    XR7_Wheels4.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 297
  • XR7_Wheels3.JPG
    XR7_Wheels3.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 298
  • XR7_Wheels2.JPG
    XR7_Wheels2.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 296
  • XR7_Wheels1.JPG
    XR7_Wheels1.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 299
I'll take them for $20.00. Could you possibly deliver the tires to my house, mount them, take the car for a quick spin and fill the gas tank up before bringing the car back home? Oh....while you're here you could give the car a good wash/polish. That would seal the deal for me. I have cash in hand so let me know.

I think we can work something out... I'd probably need to have the car at my house for 12-18 months to get the work done though. Hope that won't be a problem.

Not a problem. We actually have too many cars here at the house anyway. Could even use your help wrenching on one of them this winter. Gabrielle would be greatly indebted to you for lending a hand. :)

Could even use your help wrenching on one of them this winter. Gabrielle would be greatly indebted to you for lending a hand. :)

Let me know, would love to see you and spend some time working on something (our garage is heated :))

the bird ones off the 15s should fit in the middle.

Did these every sell? I am very interested.

So you never sold them?

I am interested if no one else wants them.

I would need a shipping quote to 21045

Yes; the reason I ask is becuase they really aren't any good, and would add to the cost of shipping.

sorry I had a tard moment, I am looking for both the rims and the tires. I thought you where a potential buyer asking. Guess I should pay better attention to my forum threads when I should be working.

Not a problem; I'm happy to provide a shipping quote either way, but I doubt it will be worth the cost to ship them with the tires.

We did a trade back in 07, my wheels n tires for a set of mark8 LCA's and spring perches you made hehehehe....

I drove to the Shootout and handed them to Ken Wagner to bring them home to ya

Back