five things I found out in 2015

pro street rich

Lets all list the five most important things you have learned last year....
1] If you make too much power and you can't get it to the ground you still have a slow car..:eek:
2] New slicks on a car do not make it faster if they don't bite...:confused:
3] If you bring tools to the shoot out you can fix other peoples car in the parking lot...:D
4] If you are not happy with your car, you can complain to others and make a fool of yourself.:cool:
5] When all else goes wrong, you can always drink more beer at the shoot out and still not feel any better..:D

Well these are some of the things I saw or had happen to me this year.. No traction and a 3 second 60 ft time is not good when you can still do a bottom 12 sec. pass. No matter what goes wrong you can always blame someone else, but that does not change anything, we all saw that happen this year... Last thing is this year there will be more tire under a black 35th and it will make it into the next time zone...lol..... Rich:p

5 things

Lets all list the five most important things you have learned last year....
1] If you make too much power and you can't get it to the ground you still have a slow car..:eek:
2] New slicks on a car do not make it faster if they don't bite...:confused:
3] If you bring tools to the shoot out you can fix other peoples car in the parking lot...:D
4] If you are not happy with your car, you can complain to others and make a fool of yourself.:cool:
5] When all else goes wrong, you can always drink more beer at the shoot out and still not feel any better..:D

Well these are some of the things I saw or had happen to me this year.. No traction and a 3 second 60 ft time is not good when you can still do a bottom 12 sec. pass. No matter what goes wrong you can always blame someone else, but that does not change anything, we all saw that happen this year... Last thing is this year there will be more tire under a black 35th and it will make it into the next time zone...lol..... Rich:p

My SC is stupid fast
I want my SC a little faster
Engine mods are addictive
Pearl white paint chips are hell to fix
No one knows what I'm driving (and I love that)

My SC is stupid fast
I want my SC a little faster
Engine mods are addictive
Pearl white paint chips are hell to fix
No one knows what I'm driving (and I love that)

Here are my 5+1:

+1 - I have 2 new twin grand daughters.

I didn't drive my SC due to a broken tranny.:(
I got the tranny fixed.:)
Didn't realize how much I missed driving it.:rolleyes:
My SC is really.....really fast on the street (without the nitrous) even with minimal traction with street tires.:eek:
No one under 50 knows what kind of car it is.:confused:

I definitely plan on putting some miles on it in 2016..............:D

Attachments

• 8d8a172c9fa8a6d0b27a24f32639debc.jpg
    8d8a172c9fa8a6d0b27a24f32639debc.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Don't trailer you SC up to have Dave tune it when it is -20* and think it is going to start.

2.3 TVS makes lots more power at 0% overdrive compared to the best m90 at 33% overdrive.

My SC really started to fall apart at 1.5 60'

Life is better now that I no longer work in the coal mines

Also learned I would NOT be happy with a SC that runs 10.70's wife keeps reminding me that was my goal and now what am I doing to "that dam car" lol!

1. got my 1st super 6 and learned i just love a v8 so much more
2. always wondered if i got an sc if id blow the hg's, well i did.
3. anybody can take offense to anything in the year 2015
4. 4k tv's are finally as good as plasma tv's
5. 1 year closer imo to ww3, 2015 brought on many tensions between superpowers...

I am under 50:D

And I am glad to see you finally got your car back together Maybe see you at the meet at Mason Dixon this year.

Congrads on the twin grand daughters, I also was gifted with twin great nieces 3 weeks ago!

Here are my 5+1:

+1 - I have 2 new twin grand daughters.

I didn't drive my SC due to a broken tranny.:(
I got the tranny fixed.:)
Didn't realize how much I missed driving it.:rolleyes:
My SC is really.....really fast on the street (without the nitrous) even with minimal traction with street tires.:eek:
No one under 50 knows what kind of car it is.:confused:

I definitely plan on putting some miles on it in 2016..............:D

Last edited:
things I found out

1. My triglycerides are way to high

2. The republican party is a joke and im embarrassed to affilate with it. Henceforth this country is in big trouble, considering the alternative.

3. Its been going downhill for a while but I think its offical, ROCK AND ROLL IS DEAD!

4. My vision for my sc versus the reality of what it is as it sits are much farther apart than I have the money, time, or knowledge to make happen as soon as I want it to, which is NOW.

5. Hi my name is chicken coupe and im a super coupe addict, I havent driven my super coupe since November 1, 2015.
Oh wait this is an honest program, I snuck over to storage and took her out for a beat yesterday. :D Sunny day, 22 degrees of clean cold air sucking through the intake. Ran like a beast. Stuck it into some twisties and a couple wot out of some corners in second and broke out into the sc shuffle.
Stayed off the salted roads, put in some fresh gas and a quick wash. I got my fix;)

P.s. it wasn't until the south windsor police pulled up behind me that it dawned on me I had taken it off Insurance for the winter. I quickly tip toed back home.

Back