75mm scp throttlebody
73mm c&l mafs ( stock 70mm one also)
3in plastic intake NO HEAT SOAK!
new spark plug wires
new serpentine belt
new non slip jackshaft belt for 7% pulley
1994 heads that have just been decked and are ready for install
stock 1994 manifolds
all aluminum radiator ( griffen knock off, works just as good !)
i may even still have an entire felpro gasket kit
front chin spoiler
intercooler and all corresponding hard piping.
ecu and wire harness available also but you would have to come here then to get the them, im not gonna go through it all to unhook it my self.
eveything else is ready to go and be installed the very next day..these are great,clean fully rebuilt parts. and while they sit as they do they offer you the perfect chance for a nice port job befor install to really get some good power..
any takers?
must be picked up in ironwood michigan OR i can travel 100 miles any direction to hand deliver the stuff to you but that will only be upon a paypal payment being made 1st, as a gift to avoid the large selling fee id get...
THIS IS A AWESOME PRICE FOR THE AWESOME PARTS...do the math and see what they ad upto, they are all under 2 months of use only

Last edited:
NO TAKERS? if is an awesome package wich will add some great safe power....with shipping it wont be too much, i can also deliver to almost anywhere in wi for some gas money and same for the U.P....please buy this sht, my wifes jeep i have just barley running..i gotta dump some money into it or just get her a new one..
help us by buying these parts...if you bring a trailer ille give you the whole car and everything with it for 2k onky..theres over double that in good sellable parts on this car..

What a great deal. If only I could slip it under the wife radar... I'll be in contact on Wednesday after I win the Powerball. I doubt $2k would be missed with that jackpot...

new parts better price

ttp , ALOT of parts added in the sale and a lowered price...i have to move this stuff soon or my car, i gotta get my cash flow going again..

Pics of most of the parts can be seen in auto for sale section as they were on the engine but nice pics of the mp sc and plenum I will try and get to my mechanics house to take pics
PayPal is Adamsims3d@yahoo.com

That's also my email

My pc is broke so I've been trying to do all this off my little girls kindle ,lol

ok, got NEW pc now so i can post pics and better updates.
all the parts are still for sale as a set for now, if ur interested let me know asap as the parts are about to get installed onto my engine and then ille be selling a complete good running driving car..The parts wont be for sale for too much longer so if you want them act fast.
Im still not shur if i will keep my car once fixed,i just really REALLY want a v8 mn12 none the less a 32v swapped bird,horse or cat. but if i cant find one i may settle for a 2000 black on black 4.7L cherokee or may wait for an affordable early 90's lightning....

Last edited:
when i sold my stock sc and plenum the shipping on just those 2 items was almost 100$, so i dont think its worth it to ship the heads but ille sell the sc,plenum,mafs,injectors,7%pulley and belt, 75mm throttlebody and 3in plastic intake for 1500 plus shipping..id have to be through paypal as a gift to relative/friend to avoid killer fee's...if ur willing to go for it let me know, once a payment for the parts alone is made i will get t my mechanic and get them and ship them out and then let you know what it cost to ship and then you can paypal that money to me...everything has under 1000 miles on them.

thanks for all the hits guys but all sales fell through and parts are now being installed on car to make it a driver again....
no parts for sale anymore, sorry...

Back