PDA

View Full Version : 90 5 speed 4.2. no longer for sale

fstcoup
01-17-2016, 12:50 PM
I have decided not to sell the car without having all the issues taken care of , I would not feel comfortable selling the car the way it is ......90 5 speed 132,000 miles, rust free always in a climate controlled garage in Florida, the car has been almost completely rebuilt or refreshed in and out , it was the recently deceased owners pride and joy that he finished and unfortunately only drove twice. Professionally built by a shop that didn't know these cars so it does need someone to correct the items of mismatched parts and in some areas poor workmanship. I will try to list everything that has been done to the car the owner did not keep all receipts. Serious buyers please call me, I prefer the phone and answering all questions as to messaging . 727-458-9520 Doug.

4.2 long block built by Dave Dalke, Arias pistons Eagle rods, Comp cam specs are .. 287 295 intake @500 lift
256 264 exhaust @ 600 lift
Comp lifters, Scorpion roller rockers, Heads were ported with 65 cc chambers, 11.1 compression ratio.
MP 85mm throttle body and intake 42 lb injectors mfg unknown, 255 fuel pump, shorty headers, wires and NGK plugs, cam and crank sensors, bhj balancer, aluminum pulleys ratio unknown, aluminum radiator, tensioners, belts, spinning wheels 94 rebuilt supercharger, the original Eaton will be included with sale. I also have an MPX with 0 run time and new, never installed 95mm MP throttle body with plenum I may sell if the buyer is interested.....will not sell separately.

Transmission was purchased new from Summit, stage two clutch, B&M ripper, driveshaft was powdercoated, new u joints, rear gear is 4.10 original set included also. Most everything from the rack and pinion to the ball joints sway bars and links, inner and outer tie rods new . Tokiko struts and shocks with the Tokiko springs, Air lift 1000 bags installed in the springs..

Brakes are drilled rotors, mfg unknown, original calipers and lines, New Yokohama AS530's.

The car has been repainted the original color with ghost flames, the wheels were color matched. Fresh tint on all the windows . JVC KD-R810 with remote and bluetooth headunit . Spinning wheels seat covers, the interior is very nice, body is straight , never in an accident .

The car does have issues, A vacuum leak, 10 in at idle, the ABS light is on, A/C is not working, the car will have to be aligned. Dyno numbers were 200 hp and 210lbft and it has a 4700 rpm cut out on it. I'm sure I have not remembered some items and probably have some of the specs or descriptions incorrect and will revise the post occasionally.
$7000.00

fstcoup
01-17-2016, 01:04 PM
More photos , the interior and under the car.

XxSlowpokexX
01-21-2016, 02:17 PM
Smart move. Hard to sell not running right and likely a relatively easy fix

ridecontrol
02-01-2016, 04:39 AM
What wing is on this sc? Looks awesome in the silver color.