10% steel OD pulley

JeffTBird93

Bought this a while back, but got a heck of a deal on an aluminum one instead on craigslist locally. It will need a quick coat of paint as it's been stripped down to bare metal (can snap a pic if really needed). Also has the nut on the front to help with tightening the SC nut.

$50 shipped to you.

gotta pic

Bought this a while back, but got a heck of a deal on an aluminum one instead on craigslist locally. It will need a quick coat of paint as it's been stripped down to bare metal (can snap a pic if really needed). Also has the nut on the front to help with tightening the SC nut.

$50 shipped to you.

Got a pic? I will have to go with a smaller belt with this pulley right?

Yep...

I've read you can use the stock belt. I've got a stock belt on mine, but the upgraded tensioner springs are highly recommended (mine isn't running yet, but going off of what I've read).

Ok that's what I figured and have been seeing around when looking for pulley upgrades is the belt. My belt is tight as a mofo and is a ~~~~ to install (it's a week old) stock belt and pulley. I was asking because the smaller belt is the expensive part I'll do me some looking for what I can get one for with a belt 1st. Where are u located if I'm in the hampton roads area of Va

Don't forget that there are alternate size idler pulleys that might help when trying to fit different sc pulleys and belts.

Back