PDA

View Full Version : 89' SuperCoupe for sale

Terb92
02-16-2016, 02:54 PM

(Will send more pictures upon request)
Looking to sell my 89' Thunderbird SC, . Has 139000km on it , automatic transmission . Recently had the radiator re-cored and had another core added so it's now a triple core instead of a double , new Harmonic balancer and also a new water pump . Has some cracks on rear bumper and there's a spot on the front right quarter pannel that needs some sanding and repainting but other than that the car runs and drives great . I also have a spare alternator , air intake with MAF sensor and another set of front and rear bumpers aswell as side skirts but they need to be sanded down and painted to match the car . Selling because I'm in need of a truck for work and I don't want to destroy this car by using it as a work vehicle.

Located in Lefroy
Asking 2500

can reach me at my email if not by here , bret.bunston@gmail.com

ALS35
02-17-2016, 06:50 PM
Suggest posting the asking price. Also the general area where the car is at. Don't need to post address. Also post a couple of pics of the interior.
Alan

Terb92
02-22-2016, 03:13 PM
Suggest posting the asking price. Also the general area where the car is at. Don't need to post address. Also post a couple of pics of the interior.
Alan

Just updated the post , thanks