What 42 lb injectors do you use?

1FSTBRD

What have you guys used, and what will fit on our cars? I'm trying to price out some new and used options.

Ford/bosch lime green. Get some siemens 60's and be done. You need the EV1/minitimer connector. 80's work good too.

Last edited:
Are the 3.8 SC injectors the same [size] as the 4.6L V8? Meaning are they standard/consistent across the Ford engine line in those years?

Siemens and bosch injectors are different thicknesses, but the same length. So yes the 4.6 injectors will fit as long as you get the proper connector. But they do make adapters if you get the wrong connector.

Some newer vehicles use a shorter injector you don't want those.

Ford Lightning (supercharged version) 42# injectors are a perfect fit. Have them in both of my SC's but they are mated to Pro-M 75mm MAF's calibrated for 42# injectors in both cases and both cars have been tuned by Dave.

Last edited:
mine are green skinny ev1 style injectors that actually say 42lb on them..i dont know the brand or where i got them but ran em abut 500ish miles no problem..

By green, do you guys mean the green top ones made by Ford? I assume that they're still compatible.

Siemens injectors are real good. someone on here used to sell them. not sure if they still do or not.

Back