PDA

View Full Version : 97 thunderbird

witbird
03-05-2016, 07:18 PM
Hey guys I have a 97 thunderbird that I put in the ditch and bent pretty much every panel on it but it still runs and drives great it has 2 inch lowering springs underdrive pulleys pi cams true duels with chrome square tips and dyno flow mufflers and a 4 core aluminum radiator and a throttle body spacer...those are the things I done to it the things I was told were done when I bought it were upgraded injectors and new bearings and seals in the rear end so any offers or questions please let me know thanks

davec73
03-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Hey guys I have a 97 thunderbird that I put in the ditch and bent pretty much every panel on it but it still runs and drives great it has 2 inch lowering springs underdrive pulleys pi cams true duels with chrome square tips and dyno flow mufflers and a 4 core aluminum radiator and a throttle body spacer...those are the things I done to it the things I was told were done when I bought it were upgraded injectors and new bearings and seals in the rear end so any offers or questions please let me know thanks
What do you want for it

FrankenBird
03-05-2016, 11:42 PM
sorry to hear? are you parting it out or?????
bummer its crashed, sounded like a car id have liked..

4.6LCougarXR7
03-16-2016, 11:40 PM
Color?

Price?