PDA

View Full Version : WTB Black 93 SC in CA

Doctornutz
03-20-2016, 01:33 AM
Looking for a 93 SC black for my other 93 SC as a parts donor

Complete car OK. Can have it picked up. My original 93 SC was tore apart going on 20 years now.

New guy working on it wants a donor to help speed up his restore of it and help with seeing where all parts and bolt go where to make it more efficient as he repairs my black baby

Any help is appreciated. Thank you guys

Zealousm
03-28-2016, 01:56 AM
How about a Navy Blue 93 5 speed running and driving. In Chino Ca. Good donor car as it has 30k on 2k engine rebuild back in 2004 have the paperwork. The car got damaged by the sun and parking it in the street. As i had a new car and company car it gets moved and driven twice a month since. $1,250 obo.

sc-r
07-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Looking for a 93 SC black for my other 93 SC as a parts donor

Complete car OK. Can have it picked up. My original 93 SC was tore apart going on 20 years now.

New guy working on it wants a donor to help speed up his restore of it and help with seeing where all parts and bolt go where to make it more efficient as he repairs my black baby

Any help is appreciated. Thank you guys

I have a 1991 black one for sale in San Bernardino CA, i was restoring it but i cant any more you can use it, it got new 255 walbro fuel pump, took down the gas tank clean it out when replace the fuel pump, new water pump, rebuild ABS brake system, 2 thing wrong with it MAF sensor is Malfunctioning, it started leaking Supercharger oil from pulley i just rebuild the supercharger about 5 months ago only put about 400 miles on supercharger and stated leaking, the car runs and its got current tags.
If your still looking here my number 760-684-1072 ask for Luis Thank you.

dwess32
07-12-2016, 05:27 PM
I've got a black 90 sc with a new motor and fresh black interior. Doesn't get spark, everything else is fine. I'm in Vegas