Rear SC case bearing removal tips???

XxSlowpokexX

Its for my jaguar m112. Any advice on best way to remove these and do they remove to the outside of the case or inside? Im awaiting the new bearings and unsure if they sit on a lip or something

Thanks!

There are two variations of the Jaguar Eaton M112 Supercharger. The model on the left has protruding needle bearings that extend out past the sealing surface of the supercharger inlet port. and can go either direction. The Jaguar Eaton M112 on the right has sub-flush needle bearings that are below the sealing surface of the supercharger in order to provide clearance where the inlet bolts on, has to be pressed from the outside inward.

1445054086.jpg

Thanks a bunch I'm replacing the ones in the 5th gen one to the left. Any advice on the easiest way to get it out? I was thinking heat the case up and either press out or knock it out

You should be able to press them out very easily. I haven't tried, but if you had to, I bet a hammer and socket/extension would work too.

use lots of penitent. super freeze the bearing right before removal using an air duster can turned up side down. by super freezing it you will cause the bearing materiel to contract slightly giving you just a little more advantage. be very careful using a press or any type of impact methods, the case materiel can warp then causing more problems.

Back