1994-1995 head light support, lights, turnk lide, tail lights cougar and nice

blown1996bird

I parted out a 1994-1995 mercury cougar I have few parts I could not see crushed when I sent the shell to the scraper. I have a set of head lights and corner lights in good condition, I have the head light support and front bumper cover. I also have a good trunk with key tail lights inner and outer and rear bumper. I will not ship the parts they are for pick up only from Tulsa OK. I am willing to take a reasonable offer on the parts. They are in a silvery tan color. I do not have the hood I could not get it to come free from the car. Blown96bird@hotmail.com I really want to get rid of these parts because I want to clean up my yard. I will take the parts to the metal recycler at the end of may. I also have a nice set of 18x9 wheels that look like bullet wheels I got from the custom wheel shop that are dark gray. I will only take 600.00 for the wheels I will not separate them. If you have wheels like these I would buy my set so if you destroy one of yours you will have a spare since they are not made any more.

The reason why I am sell them is I upgraded my tbird to a mustang bolt pattern and don't want to put them on my other bird that I take every where.

Back