94/95 Magnum Powers Intake Plenums

Magnum Powers

Hey ya all,

Been talking with David, he suggested there might be a shortage of 94/95 Magnum Powers Intake Plenums out there in the used market. So perhaps it would be helpful for me to manufacture some more. There are upfront costs associated with manufacturing these things so we would need several people who would want to pick up one. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
Charles

Very exciting proposition! Which version(s), and which blower will it (they) mate up to?

These would be for 94/5 blowers, MP1 and MP2 blowers. Basically anything based on a 94/5 blower design with the rectangle inlet port. I've had a lot of people ask about these over the past year, so this would be your chance if you want one....

Looks like at least one guy is interested. From my end we would need at least 5 people to make it feasible to do a small batch. Let us know if you would want one. Maybe ask friends etc.

That will be two if it will bolt to the smiley face mpII I believe. Can they be cast naked? (No markings at all)

Looks like at least one guy is interested. From my end we would need at least 5 people to make it feasible to do a small batch. Let us know if you would want one. Maybe ask friends etc.

My interest would be, in simple terms, if I can simply swap the stock plenum for the MP plenum (square sc inlet), and I think keep the EGR on my 95. Not interested in upgrading the blower (probably ever).

I see that SCP still offers MP inlets retail, so not sure what is different here. I assume prices in that range too?

SCP lists the plenums as may others, but they are not in stock or production. This is the only way you can buy a new MP plenum for your rectangle port blower. Yes, it's a direct fit and yes, it will work with your EGR although an adapter will be required. If MP doesn't have the adapters in stock, I do.

Charles would be the one to ask about pricing though.

They would be the regular price unless we were to sell 10 or so, then I could drop the price 10%.

Yes the MP Plenum is a bolt compatible component to the rectangler port, not the oval one that were on the 89-93. I am out of stock on the egr valve adapter.

I am interested in one. What time frame do you have on this, so I can calculate how much bitcoin to make with my 3-D printer by then... - No but seriously - I will buy one.

If we can get 5 people to sign up I'll make a batch. Price $495. If we can get as many as 10 the price can be reduced to $435.

From the time we start should have them shipped in 3-4 weeks.

Charles

You posted here at the RIGHT TIME, man. Seriously. I've been looking for one for a 94/95, and had just got my tax return done. I was going to re-do my stock plenum with a larger bore, but figured that it would just be better to either find a used one (which doesn't come up often) or just wait to see if there would be another run of these done. I'm in for one of these, for sure.

If we can get 5 people to sign up I'll make a batch. Price $495. If we can get as many as 10 the price can be reduced to $435.

From the time we start should have them shipped in 3-4 weeks.

Charles

Fantastic! If we get nine, I'm number ten. Need some advice on EGR if adapters are unavailable.

This is starting to look promising, if we get a few more I'll take the pattern over to the foundry. One more thing, I found a 94/95 supercharger case in my pile of stuff, not bad condition, not "S" ported and some scratches, more or less normal wear and tear. For this plenum offering I'd put some new bearings in it and let it go real CHEEEEP if that would help someone out.

This is starting to look promising, if we get a few more I'll take the pattern over to the foundry. One more thing, I found a 94/95 supercharger case in my pile of stuff, not bad condition, not "S" ported and some scratches, more or less normal wear and tear. For this plenum offering I'd put some new bearings in it and let it go real CHEEEEP if that would help someone out.

New to this so by new bearings you mean the needle bearings in the back of the case?

I'm interested. Been looking for a late model. Can I use my early model rotor pack and just swap it in? Need to get rotors coated to make the swap worth while?

If I can use the nose of my blower on the late model case I would be in for an inlet.

Back