Feeler for performance parts sale

Flex

Hey guys,

I was thinking about upgrading my setup to an MPX. My current setup has less than 750 miles on it. I bought the rectangular port brand new in a box. Same for the 42lb Motorsport injectors. I got the Magnum Powers inlet of this board.
Looking to sell for;

1.) Rectangular port - $450
2.) Magnum Powers Inlet - $400
3.) 42 lb Injectors - $225
4.) 75mm BBK Throttle Body - $125
_____
$1200

A package deal for all four components $1075.PICT3231.jpgPICT3233.jpgPICT3237.jpgPICT3237.jpgPICT3235.jpg

Last edited:
Inlet and throttle body have interest. Anyone interested in an extremely low mile rectangular port and 42 lb injectors?

It pegs the boost gauge and I don't have an aftermarket additional gauge so I can't know the total amount. The power increase is massive.

Just to let you know, the entire package is spoken for. Chris (chickencoupe) is waiting for me to get an MPX from Charles and have a tune performed on the car. Charles just shipped the new supercharger and the chip should be arriving soon. I have others interested in the entire package so if Chris backs out, I will go through the next person in line.

Well if all goes well, David will be tuning my car this weekend. With any luck I will also learn how to do it so that I can do the same for my brother's car when it is finished. I will need to re-tune once I get the heads and cam in so hopefully David is as good a teacher as he is a tuner.

Back