PDA

View Full Version : Mint 93 5 speed SC for sale

pumpedTSI
04-23-2016, 05:55 PM
SOLD!!! She went to her new home this morning. Another Florida resident who will frequent the car show circuit and keep her garaged and preserved.

Up for sale (reluctantly) is my red 93 5 speed SC with 65k original miles. I'm located outside Fort Lauderdale Florida. I looked long and hard for a 5 speed SC that was original with low miles and that could be stored and driven as a weekend cruiser or to cars and coffee or shows and I finally found this one. She needs nothing but a driver. Starts right up, runs perfect with ice cold AC which is a must here in Sfla. Interior is mint with absolutely NO blemishes on the usual areas (steering wheel, door armrests, center armrest, switches, seat bolsters, gear shifter, etc.) carpets, steering wheel, glass, gear shifter, dash are perfect, no stains, cracks or marks. Believe it or not the switch operated radio antenna still works perfect. She has the tweed interior, (looks like rear seats were never used) with grey carpets and an electrical sunroof (works perfect), the original Ford "premium" sound system actually sounds pretty good although I'm no audiophile. Battery is recently new as are 4 new tires and the radiator has been upgraded to an all aluminum unit for better cooling (car runs cool). The transmission fluid and rear end fluid has been changed recently. All electrics work perfect, windows, sunroof, lights, cruise control, etc.
It took me forever to find a car like this so she will not be sold cheap, you can always find one for $3-5k but usually with higher mileage and lots of work needing done. This one needs nothing, just a driver. Price is $7250.
Multiple pictures are available upon request.

P.S.
Disregard camera date.......these pics were taken today.

Kurt K
04-24-2016, 10:45 PM
Beautiful car. Just curious if you purchase this car from Wisconsin.

pumpedTSI
04-25-2016, 12:15 AM
No sir......Florida purchase. Why do you ask?

Kurt K
04-25-2016, 03:47 PM
No sir......Florida purchase. Why do you ask?Just that the car is very similar to a car that a friend owned in Wisconsin years ago....I would expect it to still be as nice as the one you are selling. Good luck with the sale.

pumpedTSI
04-25-2016, 07:46 PM
Thanks Kurt. I honestly have never seen a cleaner one than this where the interior is perfect and everything works.......every car needs "something" but this one doesnt need anything that I can see.

fstcoup
04-26-2016, 06:12 PM
I saw the car on Craigslist last fall before you bought it and waited to call the guy thinking he would lower his price, he didn't so I called, and he gave me the story of the car and how he was using it for a daily driver, a couple of hundred miles a day and he needed to sell but wouldn't come off the price, so I suggested he post it here and he told me not to bother him.
Nice car, no doubt but to get what you're asking will take some time, there are too many nice cars here, ebay, auto trader etc and the market just isn't there. I have twice the money in my cars than what they would sell for and I do this knowing I will never get the money back. These are not investment vehicles even though we all hope that day will come .
I'm also curious as to why you're selling this car when you looked long and hard for just this one and bought it so recently ?

pumpedTSI
04-26-2016, 11:27 PM
Not sure I understand what youre saying? You saw this car on Craigslist and waited and then called me? The car just went online on Saturday and no-one has called me, maybe youre thinking of someone else? Anyways, youre correct, there ARE cars out there but not many SC's and for sure not many like this one and I've looked. Most have had paint/touchups and the interiors ALWAYS have some wear or something that needs addressed by an anal owner like myself. As I said this one needs nothing.
Unfortunately life throws us curve balls when you have a family and toys need to go to help resolve these things hence this SC needs to go and I'm somewhat negotiable but I'm not giving it away. These are great cars to those who know them and deserve better pricing on the used market. That said, it WILL sell and later when things settle I WILL buy another one but it is what it is. Thanks for looking

TommyT
05-16-2016, 05:52 PM
Pics to ttocco@optonline.net please.

pumpedTSI
05-18-2016, 12:06 AM
All pics sent guys. Thanks.

pumpedTSI
05-18-2016, 03:46 PM
BTW, Carfax is available for anyone interested. Clean history, no accidents.

Whipsnard
05-25-2016, 10:35 PM
Please send additional photos to partagas150@aol.com Also send the Carfax report. Could be very interested when I unload my Lincoln.

pumpedTSI
06-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Sorry for the late reply but was travelling. Pics sent along with carfax.

super red91
06-08-2016, 11:31 AM
Can you send pics to ruuver@gmail.com

pumpedTSI
06-10-2016, 02:43 PM
Pics sent Ruuver.....

jboss23
06-17-2016, 11:46 AM
Hi there, I too would like the pics sent jfoot_23@hotmail.com

pumpedTSI
06-18-2016, 12:42 AM
Hi there, I too would like the pics sent jfoot_23@hotmail.com