Looking for 5x4.5 rear cobra hubs

Thunder_chicken

I'm searching for some rear hubs to finish my hub swap. I have the front done but I cant seem to find a machine shop willing to drill my stock hubs. Does anybody have either some cobra hubs theyre willing to part with or stock hubs that have already been re-drilled? Thanks, Stephen

I'm searching for some rear hubs to finish my hub swap. I have the front done but I cant seem to find a machine shop willing to drill my stock hubs. Does anybody have either some cobra hubs theyre willing to part with or stock hubs that have already been re-drilled? Thanks, Stephen

Wow no one will re-drill your old ones? I had a shop here do them and press in the new studs for $35 each. Surely someone will be able to do that for you, check out some of the smaller shops that are not as well known. Finding rear Cobra hubs are not going to be easy at all.

Several companies sell them new on the internet, but they are expensive! around $150 each.

Good luck with the hunt.

Smitty

Last edited:
Yeah I don't really want to pay $300 for rear hubs. Almost defeats the purpose of doing the swap. Ive gone into a few, the first shop flat out said no they cant, the next didn't want the liability and nobody I call seems to answer. Ive got the day off tomorrow though so I'm going to drive around searching for someone who will

Well if you don't find someone local who is willing, send them here and I will take it to the folks that did mine and send them back to you. Several hour turn around and they pressed the new studs in for me too.

Just an idea. But shipping and time constraints may be cost prohibitive too.

Well if you don't find someone local who is willing, send them here and I will take it to the folks that did mine and send them back to you. Several hour turn around and they pressed the new studs in for me too.

Just an idea. But shipping and time constraints may be cost prohibitive too.

I just may take you up on that gracious offer! I didn't find anyone yet but Ive still got a few more shops to try. If I still cant find anything Ill send you a message

Back