1990 anniversy for sale

td136

under 50,000 miles... i beleive its all originall paint interior and stoctk motor...pretty clean car appears to have all vin stickers.... lost storage... can send pic via text....tachometer is totally innaccurate bounces all over??????....valve cover leaks... have gaskets too lazy to do.....no sunroof,automatic,regular radio tape, not jbl....interior real good for age.....not sure what to ask.... i can only go by what i see on here..... car will be at carlisle driving it from illinois.... may keep if i can find parts to upgrade not sure thou....

1990 sc 35th anniversary

under 50,000 miles... i beleive its all originall paint interior and stoctk motor...pretty clean car appears to have all vin stickers.... lost storage... can send pic via text....tachometer is totally innaccurate bounces all over??????....valve cover leaks... have gaskets too lazy to do.....no sunroof,automatic,regular radio tape, not jbl....interior real good for age.....not sure what to ask.... i can only go by what i see on here..... car will be at carlisle driving it from illinois.... may keep if i can find parts to upgrade not sure thou....

Hello TD 136, I am willing to put in the work and money into restoring the sc. I am looking for a project. If you could please provide me with a better idea what you might like for it I would like to discuss price. TD136, I am new to this site, so I am not sure how to contact you personally. I live in Indiana. I could make the trip to see you if need be. Chuck

Last edited:
if you give me your # ill send u pics....car doesnt need really anything other than a detail.......

Back