New 94/95 Magnum Powers Intake Plenum for sale and ported 94/95 blower

dave377

View attachment 65610]I have a new never used 94/95 Magnum Powers intake Plenum for sale. I got this intake plenum when the last group deal was going on and never installed it. I also have a ported 94/95 supercharger, it is nice, it has the early style non coated rotors.. I have a pair of Magnum Powers high tension belt tensioner springs . I also have 6 used 42 pound injectors that I got from a guy on this forum, I was told they were not very old and worked great. I will take $645.00 for all of it. Or I will separated it out at the price listed below plus shipping. I will try to dig these things out in a day or so to take pictures.

Every thing $645.00

MP intake for 94/95 blower $390..00 ===SOLD

=== Pulley and belt are sold and shipped.

ported late model supercharger 140.00==SOLD

used 42 pound injector green top 130.00==SOLD

MP two tensioner springs $35..00==Sold

Last edited:
Does the $925 include shipping? Also, what kind to of port job has been done to the blower? I'd love pics asap as I'm very interested and am building a car right now.

Last edited:
No the price does not include the shipping. I am working on getting pictures but have to dig the boxes out from where I moved a few months ago, if not yet today it will be tomorrow for the pictures. I have a few other thing I will be listing when I get it all out.

Thanks for your interest.
Dave377

sc

I'm interested in all but the pulley...
Where r u located?
Can u call or text me 7089069900...
Thanks

No the price does not include the shipping. I am working on getting pictures but have to dig the boxes out from where I moved a few months ago, if not yet today it will be tomorrow for the pictures. I have a few other thing I will be listing when I get it all out.

Thanks for your interest.
Dave377

Ok, I'll wait for pictures. More interested in the blower and intake plenum than anything. How much for the pair shipped to 52302? Thanks

Ok, I'll wait for pictures. More interested in the blower and intake plenum than anything. How much for the pair shipped to 52302? Thanks

$590.00 plus shipping I can't look up shipping cost rite now do to computer been down. I tried to load the pictures from my phone could not get the to load. Will try when computer starts working again

$590.00 plus shipping I can't look up shipping cost rite now do to computer been down. I tried to load the pictures from my phone could not get the to load. Will try when computer starts working again

OK guys if you want to see pictures send me your email and I will send them that way because they seam to be to big to post on here and I don't know how to resize them.

I'm interested in all but the pulley...
Where r u located?
Can u call or text me 7089069900...
Thanks

I sent you pictures, did you receive them and I am located in Englewood Ohio 45322.
My number is 937267-4998
Thanks
Dave

The pulley and belt have been sold every thing else is available to $675.00 plus shipping

Last edited:
Lowered Price

Every thing $645.00

MP intake for 94/95 blower $390..00==SOLD

=== Pulley and belt are sold and shipped.

ported late model supercharger 140.00==SOLD

used 42 pound injector green top 130.00

MP two tensioner springs $35..00==SOLD

Last edited:
Back