What am I looking at?

t-birdjackle

Okay so CMRE stage two. Full MP system w/intercooler. 255lph pump. new injectors. underdrive pullys. 10% pully. Ceramic headers, full exhaust. Lightning MAF,K&N filter, Custom chip, since I'm completey chnaging the car . And running on some nice drag radials. What other mods will I have to do to make this setup work? Btw car is 93 SC.

So what kinda HP/Torque and 1/4 times am I looking at? Btw I plan to buy almost all this stuff from Bill evanoff, so I have a pretty good idea how much money it will cost.

bah.

Don't get a chip. Get an EEC-tuner from mn12performance.com. It's reprogrammable, so you can change it again depending upon how you feel or upgrades you do in the future. Chips cost about the same amount, and you'll need to spend the money again in the future.

I have no idea how much go you'll get for all those toys, other than to say that you'll probably be really happy with the effect.

MIke O.

Then add in an extra 10K for rebuilding the car. The thing is 10 years old so there is a lot that is going to need replacing. Suspension plus anything rubber on the car body mounts and on and on and on. So by the time you have this car built, (and rebuilt it a few times from breakage and such) so that you could squeak by Cobras and Vettes, you could have bought said car with a warranty.

Not trying to shoot you down, but there is reality and it will bite you in the shorts every time.

Jeff

It all depends on YOU or your tuner. Just because you have a bunch of high $ stuff doesn't mean your going to click off a 9 sec. pass.

Jeff

Originally posted by J57ltr
It all depends on YOU or your tuner. Just because you have a bunch of high $ stuff doesn't mean your going to click off a 9 sec. pass.

Jeff
I guess you haven't been in touch with your tuner lately huh?
Elvira: 2, El DooDoo: 0

burn816.jpg

Come on now cut me some slack, 2.41 rear open rear end, a loose convertor aren't exactly matched. and a stock shortblock, and I still am even with your rear fender.

3.08 posi on the way along with a set of Vortec heads (906 castings so I think I'm going to pass so I'm looking for 062 castings) and cam change. So it looks like you will be chasing my tail lights, (watch out for the wide stance axles). You neglect to mention from a rolling start all I see is your headlights in the rear view mirror so I don't want to hear it. (insert smile face giving the rasberry here.)

Jeff

Back