PDA

View Full Version : 90 Tbird SC Anniv Edition for sale

moonblade
06-27-2016, 01:20 PM
I have a 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC 35th Anniversary for sale. Its looking for a good home to bring it back to life.

86k miles I believe unless the last number is 1/10 mile dial then it has 108k. I cant remember how it is.
Automatic (Trans does need to be rebuilt)
JBL sound system
Sunroof

It broke down about 5 years ago. Transmission went out after having rebuilt it 1.5 yrs earlier. Rubber grommet on shifting cables went out and fried the transmission. It would still start but what I believe to be the crank shaft sensor went out and the mounting stud for it broke off and wouldn't start after that.

Right before it broke down I had the suspension redone including rebuilt accumulators. It has a custom exhaust from the manifolds back including a high flow cat and mufflers to release some of the back pressure. Also has an alarm system installed.

The interior is in very good condition with no tears at all on suede or leather. Exterior has no dents but some minor scratches from storage.

I am looking for $2000 or best offer. I really want this to go to someone who will get it back to its former glory and not want to part it out.

Please email x90tbirdsc@hotmail.com for pictures.
Car is located in Dickson, TN.

33superbird
07-04-2016, 04:04 PM
Hi i have been trying 2 contact u ab Your Ann still 4 sale

33superbird
07-04-2016, 04:06 PM
E-mail you about pic's

moonblade
07-25-2016, 12:36 AM
Back up for sale if anyone is interested. Last buyer is holding off for a while.