ground effects part

93atlsc

I am looking for the passenger ground effect that runs the length of the door (door only). I also need the driver side ground effect that fits on the quarter panel. I have a 93 SC. I'm not sure if 89-91 will fit. I think 92-93 are the same. Please let me know if you can help me with these parts.

I am looking for the passenger ground effect that runs the length of the door (door only). I also need the driver side ground effect that fits on the quarter panel. I have a 93 SC. I'm not sure if 89-91 will fit. I think 92-93 are the same. Please let me know if you can help me with these parts.

All ground effects from 89-95 supercoupes are the same.

gfx

what color do u need or color dosen"t matter? I have white,red,blk, silver. make offer. I take m/o ,cash. thx tony.

gfx

I need silver. I'm really unsure as to what is a fair price for these 2 parts. Let me know what your price is and we can go from there. Shipping would be to 30310 zip code. I can send a money order.

Last edited:
Back