No more flashing... and a weird noise

supercoupe92FL

Just want to say thanks to the guys that gave me the tips about the ABS accumulator. I put the new one in I recieved from Prior yesterday and the brake and ABS lights flashing is no longer there. Brakes are also a more responsive too! As for that IAC and the high idle, I took it out, blew in it a few times and put it back on and the car idles just fine, I guess it just needed cleaning.

Now I gotta figure out this mysterious rattle that comes from my front passenger side wheel area... struts? shocks? I have no idea and when I got my tie rods replaced mechanic couldnt figure it out. If I push on the car sideways in that area I hear a clunking sound but its hard to pinpoint where its coming from, any ideas?

I'll second that. Ball joints!

Look to see if the rubber grease seals are cracked.. if so.. replace the ball joint. If its the uppers, they come with the upper control arm as 1 piece.

I agree with Al and TBird about the ball joints, but also take a look at the sway bar linkages, by design they rattle when they're toast.

Cheers,
Calvin

Back