PDA

View Full Version : '89 SC 5 Spd Midnight Blue for sale

XB-70
07-26-2016, 10:08 AM
*** CAR IS SOLD!!! Going to another good SC flock keeper. :D

For sale ‘89 SC 5 Speed, Twilight Blue Metallic on Shadow Blue cloth seats. Nice original with minor mods. New job relocation out of Georgia and the ‘Too Many SCs Syndrome’ are deciding fate So this is the first one to go, maybe two more nice ones too (a 92 Auto and a 94 5 Spd). I am listing it on the SCCoA first but I will list this SC on Ebay this weekend as well as attempt to sell locally.

Cheers,

Glenn
US Army, Retired

XB-70
07-26-2016, 12:13 PM
A few more pics.

JonS
07-26-2016, 12:17 PM
Remarkable work Glenn! And the divesting of the SC fleet (gasp!) also remarkable!

I can attest to the quality of work this resto-mod is bound to have. I'm sure it is everything this post says it is.

BirdofPrey97
07-26-2016, 03:46 PM
How soon does it have to be picked up?

CaifanSC
07-27-2016, 11:18 AM
Yer killing me Glen! Reminds me of my first SC..also an 89 Midnight blue :(. Will we get to see you in MD then?

XB-70
07-27-2016, 06:39 PM
Yer killing me Glen! Reminds me of my first SC..also an 89 Midnight blue :(. Will we get to see you in MD then?

CalifanSC, here are a few more small pics but it's best to ping me at my e-mail or text / call me and I can provide pics you need. I don't know how to insert pics on a reply PM.
And sorry No, "Mr. Hyde" (DLFs former SC) is not one of the ones waiting for departure. It's build by the Doug Fraleigh was a work of art that I respect deeply.

Jon, thanks for your kind comments. Glad the Millenium TBird (former Dr. Jekyll) is in great hands and responding well to a few mods. Hope to see it again once we move further north.

As for how soon it needs to be picked up? Well, before Labor day is my guess or it may have to go locally. BTW, Blue Lazarus goes on Ebay this Saturday should you want to see it there.

Regards, Glenn

fstcoup
07-31-2016, 08:39 PM
Nice car Glenn, good luck on the sale.

XB-70
08-03-2016, 11:06 AM
Car is now SOLD to an SCCoA member. Going to good home.

Thanks.

grh

CaifanSC
08-30-2016, 12:06 PM
Car is now SOLD to an SCCoA member. Going to good home.

Thanks.

grh

Hey Glenn! Looks like you're exporting cars to the Mid Atlantic my friend :).

Great to meet you and after a fun-filled ride blue Lazarus is happy in its new home in MD.

XB-70
08-30-2016, 10:26 PM
Hey Glenn! Looks like you're exporting cars to the Mid Atlantic my friend :).

Great to meet you and after a fun-filled ride blue Lazarus is happy in its new home in MD.

Luis (and Oz),

Very cool to meet you guys after many PMs on this blog. Very happy Blue Lazarus drove the whole way home for a good engine break in and to a good SC home. Should bring enjoyment for a few more years. Just keep hand on shifter for 1st gear.

I am supposed to be in DC area after Labor day. Catch up on some beers if time allows a jaunt up your way.

Saludos,
Glenn