PDA

View Full Version : 95 Blue SC 5 speed for sale in panhandle Florida area 1000 obo

super-merc
07-28-2016, 02:18 PM
Hello all,
I have a 1995 Super Coupe 5 speed for sale. It is the lighter blue not the midnight color with tan leather interior. I have put a new clutch and slave cylinder in it with about 6000 miles on it. The car itself has over 200,000 but ran great until stepson ran it hot and of course blew a head gasket. All the glass is good and has tinted windows with new power motors. The seats have covers. The passengers seat is in great shape but the drivers has a couple of areas that could use some attention. No air bag lights but does have a check engine code for EGR transducer, whatever that is. The previous owner's wife had the car painted but used a cheapo company and all of the clear is peeling now. The car will run and drive but not for long as it will create pressure and blow the radiator hose off due to blown head gasket. I wanted to rebuild the engine but just don't have the time anymore as I am Air Force and travel all the time. I do not want to part this car out and please do not ask me to buy specific parts. The car is in good shape and I would like it to go to someone who can appreciate it. The car has a clear Florida title and is located in Crestview, Florida close to Pensacola and Destin. Thank you all for your time,

Rob

FrankenBird
07-30-2016, 06:56 AM
Man o man, I will never own another car with Ford's 3.8sc everyone I seen his had headgaskets replaced or in need of.
When I got my 94 I did all mods I could to prevent hg failure but it still popped them and then 300 miles after entire rebuild of heads it threw a rod 😔

Quik95SC
08-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Sent you a PM.

XR7Kurt
08-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Man o man, I will never own another car with Ford's 3.8sc everyone I seen his had headgaskets replaced or in need of.
When I got my 94 I did all mods I could to prevent hg failure but it still popped them and then 300 miles after entire rebuild of heads it threw a rod 

I know it's crazy, mine went after only 225,000 miles!
I didn't want to respond to a completely inappropriate reply on a for sale post, so I'll add this....
Bump.

Quik95SC
08-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Rob,
I am interested in your SC, so take a look at your PM's and let me know.

Smitty

Quik95SC
08-11-2016, 09:35 AM
Rob,
I received your PM and email. Your PM's are full so I sent you an email instead.

Thanks for the additional Pics.

Smitty

Quik95SC
08-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Rob,
Resent the original PM now that your inbox is good to go.

Smitty

A1cntrler
08-11-2016, 11:16 AM
When I got my 94 I did all mods I could to prevent hg failure but it still popped them and then 300 miles after entire rebuild of heads it threw a rod 

That's horrible! This is the first I've ever heard of a 3.8SC blowing a head gasket!

I guess since you're not going to have a vehicle with "Ford's 3.8sc" anymore, that'll leave more for the rest of us! By the way, you do know that most every vehicle on SCCoA comes equipped with a 3.8 engine with an SC on the top, right?

Good luck with your sale! Price seems fair for condition. It's a great base for someone to build on.

super-merc
09-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Good Day all, just a note as I am not sure how to remove an ad. The car has been sold.

JonS
09-08-2016, 01:36 PM
I know it's crazy, mine went after only 225,000 miles!
I didn't want to respond to a completely inappropriate reply on a for sale post, so I'll add this....
Bump.

the inappropriate response was indeed inappropriate - especially on a forum for sale post. Is there a way to block a users posts so I don't make the mistake of reading them anymore?

JonS
09-08-2016, 01:37 PM
Good Day all, just a note as I am not sure how to remove an ad. The car has been sold.

glad you sold her, thanks for not parting her out