Pulley combination

Falcon20x

What is the best pulley combination?

I already have a 5% overdrive jack shaft and a 10% MP crank pulley and 7% supercharger pulley.
I was wondering what would be the best pulley Combo. Would a underdrive water pump pulley be a good or bad addition ?

Combo for what end?

As for the water pump pulley, I'd at least run an aluminum one. But if you're only strip blasting, might as well under it too.

What is the best pulley combination?

I already have a 5% overdrive jack shaft and a 10% MP crank pulley and 7% supercharger pulley.
I was wondering what would be the best pulley Combo. Would a underdrive water pump pulley be a good or bad addition ?

Is this on your stock engine or your SCUI build?

Yes. it is a SCUI engine with upgraded heads and cameshaft.
The final build will be 3.5" cold air intake, 80lb injectors, 95 supercharger with MP plenum intake, 80mm TB, MAF TBD. Spark plugs wires, fuel pump etc. upgrades done.

Yes. it is a SCUI engine with upgraded heads and cameshaft.
The final build will be 3.5" cold air intake, 80lb injectors, 95 supercharger with MP plenum intake, 80mm TB, MAF TBD. Spark plugs wires, fuel pump etc. upgrades done.

Maximum effective OD on a 95 supercharger is 10%, 15% if properly ported. Any more than that will typically result in damage to the rotor pack coating (loss of is more accurate), and minimal HP gains. Check your 5% JS pulley and make sure it actually measures out to 5% though, many of them out there are not what they say.

I have an S-port with the MP coated rotor pack and am running the 10% MP crank pulley. I started with the 5% jack shaft pulley and found it wasn't a true 5% and then moved up to the 10%.

Back