1989 XR7 Body Parts, Exhaust and Engine

dkirsch

My father has a few parts for sale from his part out of his 1989 XR7. Items must be picked up and he has no interest in shipping these large items. Location is Reisterstown, Maryland.

What he has:
Front fenders
Doors
Front and Rear bumper skins (I don't think the front is an actual XR7, I believe it was the standard LS type)
Hood
Rear Trunk Lid (From a LS with Maaco paint job, all other parts were professionally painted)
Gas tank for center exhaust with new fuel pump.
SCP 3" exhaust system (I'm pretty sure that's the type, it was mounted on the car but the car was hardly driven)
We have the engine from the car. It ran before it was pulled. It has been sitting on an engine stand since it was pulled. I'll have to see if he remembers the mileage.

All body panel were painted pearl white. Have additional pictures I'm going to try to post further down. I'll have to get some pictures of the engine and the exhaust if you want to see any. Also let me know if there are any other pictures you would like me to take.

Thank you very much for looking and please let me know of any interest. I have no idea what any of this stuff will go for so please send me some offers.

Door - Drivers Side.jpgDoor - Passengers Side.jpgFender Drivers Side.jpgFender Passenger Side.jpgFront Bumper.jpg

Back