4.6L parts needed

FrankenBird

im looking for an npi manifold with aluminum crossover,alternator bracket and return style fuel rail..you can get these from any junk yard for dirt cheap..i used to get it from manifold up for under 100 but let me know what you can do...im looking for as many parts as possible. i am trying to convert my 94 4.6 to a 97 style so i can step up the tbody and plenum size and mafs...i have cash as of now and a kick ~~~ HD Jcam (go pro knock off brand new with all the goodies i can put in too towards the npi stuff..
i need ATLEAST an npi intake with aluminum crossover, return style fuel rail, alternator bracket.anything else is a plus.man, if you could just grab the manifols and everything on up that would make stuff alot easier, also if you can i NEED a throttle cable from a cougar or Tbid 96-97.
lmk asap as my funds are short lived..i also have a few good stock sc parts..alternator, 6 piece black sideksirts and a lower intake manifold and bit to port it with.it was decked already and seals perfect.

help!

EBay people keep screwing me over. I need a npi manifold with aluminum crossover, stock plenum , tbody and plenum and the return style fuel rail...if it's from a cougar or bird I also need a throttle cable and if possible the 96-97 tbird or cougar egr tube....I have no boneyards near me or I'd have gotten this stuff long ago
Please help guys !

Got a manifold now searching for a plenum and throttle body 96-02.
Also now have plenum and tbody, 80mm mafs egr delete kit.

Last edited:
somebody pplleeaassee help!

I have everything I was able to find towards my 4.6 engine upgrade..again,I'm going from a 94 4.6l to the 97npi setup but with some bolt ons..
I REALLY need someone's help with finding/getting 96-97 tbird or cougar throttle cable, same year and vehicle fuel rail and a 96-97 alternator bracket..
PLEASE SOMEBODY, those are the 3 parts preventing me from completing my project.
Lmk what you got and what you want for it. I have PayPal and no problem getting a money order or something.
HELP PLEASE!!!!!-

I have most parts now.thanx
I still desperately need a 96-97 tbird or cougar 4.6l fuel rail..please help me find one..I will PayPal immediately.

You don't need spell check. When you laugh you obviously lloll (Laugh laughingly out loud loudly)

Sooooo you do have the rail I've been searching high and sober for? I still can't find one..and the one I found is in a set and I dint think the guy will separate.

got what I needed

Thanks for the leads and advice guys,I found every single part needed for my swap..
Lol,day 3 of fighting with egr. I will remove it from top of pipe and cap it and cap vacuum lines. A tune will follow. I think I'm gonna use bama, unless one of you want the job. I have an act chip 94 lx with decent amount if bolt ons and a few deletes. Also trans adjust and full race tune..I like the good firm stretched out shifts.

Back